1. Real Name/Full Name: Cady Heron.
2. Nickname(s): “Cad-y”, betch, a less hot version of Regina, Africa.
3. Favorite color: Pink, I think.
4. Male or female: Female.
5. Elementary School: I was home schooled in Africa.
6. Middle School: I was still home schooled in Africa.
7. High School: Northshore High School.
8. College: University of Illinois, I hope. Maybe back to Africa.
9. Hair Color: Red, its natural, I promise!
10. Tall or Short: Like maybe a medium.
11. Sweats or Jeans: Is skirt an option?
12. Phone or Camera: Can’t I have both?
13. Health freak: I naturally have a high metabolism, so no.
14. Orange or Apple: Apples because Regina told me oranges stain your teeth.
15. Eat or Drink: Can you eat alcohol? Karen would like someone to clarify this question.
16. Do you have a crush on someone: Aaron Samuels, but he’s off limits. It’s like against the laws of feminism.
17. Piercings: Nowhere you need to know.
18. Pepsi or Coke: Diet.
HAVE YOU EVER?
19. Been in an airplane: Duh, when I left Africa.
21. Been in a car accident: God, no.
22. Been in a fist fight: God, no. I would never. This isn’t Africa, this is girl world.
23. First piercing: Didn’t I already answer this?
24. Best friend: Regina, Gretchen & Karen.
25. First award: I won the geography bee this one time.
26. First crush: It was back in Africa…
27. First word: Fetch.
29. Last person you texted: Gretchen, duh.
30. Last person you talked to: That drug pusher. She kinda looks like Tina Fey, if you squint really hard.
31. Last person you watched a movie with: I watched this documentary on cows with my mom.
32. Last food you ate: Cranberry juice.
33. Last movie you watched: She’s all that. It’s so fetch.
34. Last song you listened to: I don’t know, the Spice Girls?
35.Last thing you bought: Foot cream.
37. Food: Cranberry juice, obviously. I want to lose 3 pounds.
38. Drink: See above.
39. Bottom: Skirt, God this thing is dumb.
40. Flower: Roses.
41. Animal: Cows.
42. Color: Pink, but only not on Wednesdays.
43. Movie: Cow documentary.
44. Subject: Math.
HAVE YOU EVER:
45. Fallen in love with someone: Yeah.
46. Celebrated Halloween: I’m a mouse.
47. Had your heart broken: That bitch. I guess its not her fault Aaron wanted her back.
48. Went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone: Everyday.
49. Had someone like you: Doesn’t everyone.
51. Got pregnant: I’m pretty safe.
52. Had an abortion: God, no.
53. Did something you regret: Ate.
54. Broken a promise: God, no.
55. Hidden a secret: What are those?
56. Pretended to be happy: I’m fine!
57. Met someone who changed your life: Lip-gloss.
58. Pretended to be sick: I hate those whores.
59. Left the country: Africa, duh.
60. Tried something you normally wouldn’t try and liked it: A push up bra.
61. Cried over the silliest things: And smudge my makeup?
62. Ran a mile: What’s running? Is that like legal?
63. Went to the beach with your best friend: Duh.
64. Got into an argument with your friends: Never!
65. Disliked someone: Gap-toothed bitch.
67. Eating: A cheeseburger.
68. Drinking: It’s non-alcoholic.
69. Listening: The Spice Girls? Why are they always on?
71. Plans for today: Sleep.
72. Waiting for: Sleep.
73. Want kids: And gain 3 pounds?
74. Want to get married: And gain 5 pounds?
75. Lips or eyes: Both.
77. Shorter or Taller: Longer.
78. Romantic or spontaneous: Taco Bell.
81. Hook-up or relationship: Hook-ups.
82. Looks or personality: Looks.
HAVE YOU EVER:
83. Lost glasses/contacts: In Taco-Bell.
84. Snuck out of a house: Only when I know its raining.
85. Held a gun/knife for self defense: I can fit a gun in my mouth?
86. Killed somebody: Regina. Just kidding.
87. Broken someone’s heart: All the time. It’s not my fault I’m popular.
88. Tripped over nothing: Karen’s stupidity.
89. Cried when someone died: Regina.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: I’m so fetch.
91. Miracles: Losing 3 pounds, so yes.
92. Love at first sight: Whatever.
93. Heaven: Like White Castle?
94. Santa Clause: That perv at the mall? Jason is such a skeez.
95. Aliens: Yes, it’s like I have ESPN or something.
96. Ghosts: My fifth sense says yes.
97. Is there one person you really want to be with: I’m tired.
98. Do you know who your real friends are: Regina, Gretchen & Karen.
99. Do you believe in God?: Did you say Taco-Bell?
100. If you knew you couldn’t fail, what would you do?: Lose 3 pounds.
xoxo. gossip girl.
"Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time." - Anonymous